Recipe posted: 11th February 2021
Who doesn't love a good tiramisu? But make it slightly healthier!
A quick and easy dessert idea
I love Italian desserts and this is definitely in my top 10! I actually prefer this version than the traditional one. As someone that avoids dairy products, this is perfect and totally hits the spot.
Ingredients in vegan tiramisu
This recipe uses simple ingredients that one would surely find in any grocery store.
You will need, silken tofu and coconut cream to replace the original mascarpone.
Use granulated sugar and vanilla to sweeten the cream.
Use vegan lady fingers or vegan biscuits of your choice.
I decided to use a recipe for vegan lady fingers that I found online.
Here's the link to it: Eggless Lady Fingers
You will also need any type of coffee and also, cocoa powder to top the tiramisu.
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- 1 big bowl
- 1 blender
For measuring: 1 tsp, 1 tablespoon, 1/4 cup, 1 cup.
If you like this recipe, you may want to try these!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
Who doesn't love a good tiramisu? But make it slightly healthier!Prep: 15 Chill: 1-2 hours Total: 75 minutes
Yield 9-10 servings
- 14 oz (400g) silken tofu
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Around 24 lady fingers
- 2 cups coffee (2 tablespoons coffee powder)
- Cocoa powder to top
- In a blender, add the tofu and coconut cream and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, add the coffee and let cool slightly.
- Start by dipping the lady fingers into the coffee then placing a full layer onto the dish.
- Add half the cream mixture on top of the first lady fingers layer.
- Add another layer of lady fingers dipped in coffee.
- Add the rest of the cream on top.
- Sift some cocoa powder on top.
- Refrigerate the tiramisu for at least an hour or two before eating.
Leave a comment or review below!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.