Recipe posted: 2nd February 2021
An easy sweet treat, everyone will love....
A quick and easy dessert idea
Strawberries are my very favorite fruit. If you agree with me then you're definitely at the right place! Check out these delicious, sweet, strawberry cups.
Ingredients in strawberry cups
This is such a simple recipe, all you will need is:
Dark chocolate, strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Tools you will need to make this
You will need:
- Muffin Cake Pan
- Cupcake Cases
- Sauce Pan
- 1 Spoon
For measuring: 1 tsp, 1 tbsp, 1 cup.
If you like this recipe, you may want to try these!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
An easy sweet treat, everyone will love!Prep: 15 Refrigerate: 60 Total: 75 minutes
Yield 9 - 10 cups
- 8 oz (230g) dark melted chocolate
- 2 cups strawberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Start by making the strawberry filling. Remove the hull from the strawberries and place in a saucepan on low heat.
- Add the sugar and mix to combine.
- Let cook on low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring to avoid it from getting burnt.
- Add the lemon juice and mash the strawberries.
- Pour the strawberry filling into a container and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate and add half the amount to the muffin cases.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Take out the chocolate cups and fill them with strawberry filling.
- Add more melted chocolate on top of the filling and refrigerate further for about another 30 minutes.
Leave a comment or review below!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.