Single Serve Chocolate Cookie
Recipe posted: 18th January 2021
Craving something sweet but you've only got a couple of minutes? This one is for you!
The BEST single serve cookie you will ever make
Ok ok, I know that a lot of us crave something sweet, especially after a big lunch or dinner. This single serve cookie is SO perfect if you want to whip up something quick and if you don't want to eat more than one! And, you can easily double this recipe and make it for two people! 😉
Ingredients in chocolate cookie
I wouldn’t suggest changing anything in this recipe, keep the ingredients and measurements the same and you won’t be disappointed. However, you can always double the recipe if you want to make it for two people!
Use regular all-purpose flour for best results.
Use a small amount of granulated sugar and coconut/brown sugar.
Use a combination of baking powder and baking soda.
Use cocoa powder for that chocolatey goodness!
Use vegan or regular butter, this recipe can easily be made vegan if making dairy-free as it contains NO EGGS!
Use a combination of brown sugar and regular granulated sugar to create that caramelized effect.
Use vegan or regular chocolate chips!
Finally, I suggest you use sea salt because who doesn't love salt on their chocolate??
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this and you can easily use an oven instead of an air-fryer!
You will need:
- Parchment paper
- 1 small mixing bowl
- Oven or Airfryer
- Fork to mix
For measuring: 1/3 tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/3 tbsp, 1 tbsp.
If you like this recipe, you may also want to try this!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
Single Serve Chocolate Cookie
Craving something sweet but you've only got a couple of minutes? This one is for you!Prep: 5 Cook: 10 Total: 15 minutes
Yield 1 Cookie
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 - 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt + more to top
- 1/2 tablespoon chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and prepare a tray with parchment paper. (please note this recipe was tested using an air fryer ONLY). If you're using an air fryer, preheat it only if the brand you are using suggests you do.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and sugars together using a fork. Whisk until light and fluffy, about a minute.
- Add in cocoa powder and mix further.
- Add in the dry ingredients, the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until combined. It should be quite thick at this point.
- Add the chocolate chips then form the cookie.
- Place in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes or bake in the oven.
- Let cool slightly to avoid it breaking, then top with more sea salt and chocolate chips and enjoy!
PS: this post may contain affiliate links, meaning I will make a small commission based off your purchase.
Leave a comment or review below!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.