Recipe posted: 7th March 2021
Baked oats are one of my favorites, it's just like cake for breakfast!
A quick and easy breakfast idea
I love to switch up my breakfast from time to time. This baked oatmeal is so perfect to meal prep in the beginning of the week and have on hand for breakfast! Just pop into the microwave and serve with fruit or yogurt.
Ingredients in baked oatmeal
This recipe uses simple ingredients that one would already have in their pantry.
Use rolled oats and oat flour for best results.
You can use dairy-free milk or regular.
You will need smooth peanut butter.
You can use any fruit/nut you'd like in this recipe! I chose to use walnuts and chocolate chips.
You will also need baking powder and cinnamon.
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this recipe and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- 1 small baking dish
- 1 mixing bowl
- Whisk to mix
For measuring: 1/4 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
If you like this recipe, you may also want to try this!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
Baked oats are one of my favorites, it's just like cake for breakfast!Prep: 15 Cook: 25 Total: 40 minutes
Yield 12 pieces
- 2 cups dairy-free milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups oat flour (blended oats)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 - 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F/180°C and prepare the baking dish.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together then add the peanut butter and mix to combine.
- Add the oat flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and mix together.
- Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Leave a comment or review below!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.