Recipe posted: 13th January 2021
Who doesn't love a good crumble?
The perfect Summer dessert!
Give me anything that has crumble in it please! You can make this recipe with basically any fruit you'd like. I usually use apples but using peaches was a bomb idea. The peaches get so sweet and caramelized in the oven, making the crumble so perfect.
Ingredients in peach crumble
You can use any fruit you'd like for this recipe.
Make sure to use almond flour for best results. It makes the crumble so nutty and flavorful. The recipe already calls for oats but you can use more if you prefer, making the almond flour to oat ratio 1:1.
Use any oil of your choice, for best results I chose to use coconut oil.
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this recipe and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- Small baking dish
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 cutting board
For measuring: 1/4 tsp, 1 tsp, 1/4 cup, 1 cup.
If you like this recipe, you may also want to try this!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
Who doesn't love a good crumble?Prep: 10 Cook: 20 Total: 30 minutes
Yield 3-4 servings
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 peaches
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and prepare the baking dish.
- Start by removing the skin off the peaches, removing the pit and cutting them up.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, oats, salt, cinnamon and coconut oil until combined into a crumble texture. You may also use a food processor to speed this up.
- Add a small layer of crumble to the bottom of the dish, then layer the peaches on top and the rest of the crumble on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with some ice-cream, whipped cream or yogurt!
Leave a comment or review below!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.