Healthy Air-Fryer Oatmeal Cookie
Recipe posted: 21st February 2023
A quick and easy snack/dessert idea
A healthy snack idea
Who doesn't love a good cookie? What makes this even more lovable is the fact that all you need is 1 bowl and an air-fryer to make and is ready to eat within 15 minutes. How great is that? If you don't have an air-fryer you can surely bake this in the oven.
Ingredients in Oatmeal Cookie
You will need rolled oats, 1 egg and baking powder. You can use any milk of choice to make this, I used oat milk. You will also need brown sugar and coconut oil. You can use any other oil also.
I used chocolate chips and M&M's but feel free to make this healthier by using raisins or nuts for example.
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
Air-fryer Oatmeal Cookie
- 1 air-fryer
- 1 Bowl
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix using a whisk.
- Form into a cookie and place on parchment paper.
- Bake in the airfryer for 10 minutes at 350°F/180°C.