Vegan Granola Bars
Recipe posted: 8th January 2021
Nutty, flavorful granola bars that are perfect for meal prep…
So nutty and sweet!
I absolutely LOVE granola, in all shape and sizes hehe. For me, a perfect granola bar must have chocolate and different types of nuts in it, do you agree? If so, this is the recipe for you!
Ingredients in granola bars
You can add and replace ingredients in this recipe…totally make it your own!
Make sure to use rolled oats for this recipe for best results.
You can add walnuts, almonds, peanuts, cashews…any nut or even fruit you’d like!
This recipe uses puffed rice cereal, you can find most rice cereals to be gluten-free. Use rice krispies if not gluten-free.
Use honey (if not vegan), maple syrup OR agave!
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this recipe and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- Baking dish lined with parchment paper
- 1 big mixing bowl
- 1 cutting board
- Spatula to mix
For measuring: 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
If you like this recipe, you may want to try these!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
Vegan Granola Bars
Nutty, flavorful granola bars that are perfect for meal prep.Prep: 15 Cook: 25 Total: 40 minutes Yield 9 bars (depending on how big or small you cut them)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup any other nut or dried fruit – I used almonds (chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons agave/maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and line the baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the oats, nuts/fruit, coconut, puffed rice cereal, chocolate chips, salt and vanilla.
- Mix well then add the maple syrup/agave and mix until combined.
- Place mixture into the baking dish and flatten it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
Leave a comment or review below!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.