Recipe posted: 11th January 2021
The fluffiest pancakes you will ever make...
The BEST pancakes ever
I have been making this pancake recipe for as long as I can remember. It does not require too much sugar and I opt to use coconut sugar to make it slightly healthier. You can also use coconut oil instead of butter if you're looking to avoid those extra calories.
Ingredients in fluffy pancakes
This recipe uses simple ingredients that one would already have in their pantry.
Use all-purpose flour for best results. I have yet to try using other flours for this recipe, but if you do, feel free to leave a comment below!
You can use dairy-free milk or regular.
You can use any type of sugar for this recipe, I decided to use coconut sugar.
Use 1 egg for best results.
You can use melted butter or coconut oil for this recipe.
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this recipe and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- 1 pan
- 1 mixing bowl
- Whisk to mix
For measuring: 1/4 tsp, 1 tsp, 1 tbsp, 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
If you like this recipe, you may want to try these!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
The fluffiest pancakes you will ever make...Prep: 10 Cook: 15 Total: 25 minutes
Yield 10 small-medium pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - 1/2 cups dairy-free milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, whisk the sugar with the butter then add the egg and whisk futher.
- Add the milk, vanilla and mix until combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter onto the pan.
- Once the batter starts to produce little bubbles it means it's time to flip.
- Serve with fruit, nuts, yogurt, chocolate, nut butter or anything you want!
Leave a comment or review below!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.