Recipe posted: 24th February 2022
An easy-to-make, delicious and decadent dessert that your friends and family will love!
This dessert can be made vegan/dairy-free!
As a person that avoids dairy, these truffles can easily be made dairy-free. Just sub the cream for coconut cream and make sure to use good quality dark chocolate.
Ingredients in Biscoff Truffles
I decided to use my favorite protein powder from Happy Way AU. They have the best flavors but this particular flavor was calling my name. Don't use too much though, you might dry out the mixture. (This is totally optional!)
As previously mentioned, you can use coconut cream for this..or go right ahead and use whipped/heavy cream.
You can also add a tablespoon of butter to make the taste even richer, but feel free to leave it out.
Finally, you can coat your truffles with any ingredient. Cocoa powder, sprinkles, plain biscuits...anything!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
- 1 big bowl
- 1 tray lined with parchment paper
- 226 g chocolate
- 160 ml whipping/heavy cream or coconut cream (I used half and half)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 scoop Happy Way caramel biscuit protein powder (OPTIONAL)
- 5 Biscoff biscuits (crushed)
- Add the chocolate to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat up the cream in the microwave until it's bubbling hot.
- Add the butter, protein powder (if using) and vanilla to the chocolate then pour the cream on top.
- Let sit for 5 minutes then combine the mixture together until there are no chocolate pieces remaining.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap then place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Scoop the mixture into small balls then coat in the Biscoff crumbs.
- Leave to set in the fridge or go ahead and enjoy!
Leave a comment or review below!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.