Recipe posted: 12th January 2021
Moist, fluffy, mouth-watering banana muffins...
SOFT AND MOIST Banana Muffins
I have been making this recipe for a long time and it never disappoints. I usually make this into a loaf but making them into muffins takes them onto a whole new level. This is a recipe you would want to make asap!
Ingredients in banana muffins
I wouldn’t suggest changing anything in this recipe, keep the ingredients and measurements the same and you won’t be disappointed.
Use regular all-purpose flour for best results. I haven't tested other flours but if you do, feel free to leave me a comment below!
Use a small amount of brown sugar and 2 bananas to sweeten this recipe.
Use 2 medium-sized eggs for best results.
Use vegan butter to keep this recipe dairy-free friendly, but you can go ahead and use regular if you prefer.
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this recipe and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- Muffin tins
- 1 mixing bowl
- Spatula to mix
- Whisk to mix
For measuring: 1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1 tbsp, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 1 cup.
If you like this recipe, you may want to try these!
Recipe and photographs by The Heavenly Bakes
Moist, fluffy, mouth-watering banana muffins.Prep: 10 Cook: 20 Total: 30 minutes
Yield 12-14 muffins
- 1 - 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 - 1 cup chocolate chips
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F/180°C and prepare the muffin tins.
- In a bowl, whisk the melted butter with the sugar.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas and add to the other bowl.
- Add the eggs to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the vanilla and mix further.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt, then mix to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix using a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins, filling till almost halfway.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
(I used mini muffin tins that took exactly 20 minutes to bake).
Leave a comment or review below!
My favorite recipe for banana muffins 😀